ENERGETIC PATTERNING AND CLINICAL APPLICATIONS
Pre-requisite, completion of Foundations of Healing Touch
The skill of completing an intake interview that identifies patterns of behaviors for which Healing Touch techniques may be useful in assisting a patient to re-pattern their energy field is acquired. Healing Touch techniques learned in the foundation course are integrated into applications that assist in re-patterning spinal health. The appreciation of Healing Touch progresses to a deeper level with the acquisition of a technique to assist the patient in expanding their heart energy.
You will be learning to:
- Demonstrate the ability to remain grounded, present, and heart-centered while working in the energy field.
- Conduct an intake interview with a plan toward intervention.
- Recognize that previous experiences may have an impact on physical, emotional, mental and spiritual health.
- Assess the status of the chakras and biofield.
- Document the process of re-patterning and balancing a patient's biofield.
- Apply techniques that support the health and comfort of the back.
- Describe how the Healing Beyond Borders Code of Ethics, Standards of Practice and Scope of Practice relate to their developing as a Healing Touch practitioner.
Suzanne Weeks, CHTP/I is a Certified Healing Touch Practitioner, Level One Instructor who began her training in San Diego at Scripps Center for Integrative Medicine. She has a Bachelor's degree from U.C.S.D. in Microbiology and works in food safety. She pursues health and fitness in her own life, drawing from extensive training in coaching, health and nutrition. Suzanne's personal experience helped her realize how important the mind-body connection is to complete wellness and her own self-care. Suzanne also teaches Scuba Diving for U.C. San Diego. for the past 25 years in La Jolla.
Disclosure: Suzanne Weeks is an instructor of the HBB Healing Touch Certificate Program and has the right to use the intellectual property of the HBB Healing Touch Certificate Program Course of Study.
Requirement for class completion and CE (continuing education) Credit:
Participate in entire class, and supervision. Completion of Evaluation
AHNA: 17.5 contact hours through October 13, 2016
NCBTMB: 17.5 contact hours
CA Board Registered Nursing: 17.5 contact hours
• Tuition $339
• HBB/AHNA member $300
• Early Bird Registration $300
(before Mar 15, 2019)
• Full Time Student or Repeat Student $239
Payment options: Cash, checks or on-line payment:
*Formerly known as Healing Touch Level 2
HBB Healing Touch
• In-depth solid core curriculum of 5 class levels from beginner to advanced healer including Evolution of the Healer, Holistic and Energetic Foundations, Evidence Based and Best Practice modules.
• Enhances skills and knowledge through lecture, recommended readings and practice sessions.
• Strong commitment to personal growth and knowledge of holistic health principles.
• HBB Healing Touch Certificate Program Certificate of Completion upon satisfactory completion of all 5 levels.
• Leads to eligibility to apply for Certified Healing Touch Practitioner through Healing Beyond Borders, Inc.
• Instructor Training and Advancement available after certification. Prerequisites apply.
• Endorsed by American Holistic Nurses Association
HBB Healing Touch Certification - CHTP
Gold Standard Credential useful in
• Establishing a Healing Touch practice.
• Incorporating Healing Touch as a major focus within an existing professional practice.
Continuing Education Contact Hours
This continuing nursing education activity was approved by the American Holistic Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
Disclaimer Statement: Approval for contact hours through AHNA is based on an assessment of the educational merit of this program and does not constitute endorsement of the use of any specific modality in the care of clients.
HBB is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a continuing education Approved Provider.
• Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP15275. 2010
- "Very Interactive. The class exercises and demonstrations were very meaningful and most helpful."
- "Very comfortable environment. Very knowledgeable and sensitive instructor. Way more than what I expected! Awesome!"
- "Very professional and safe environment. Nurturing. Relaxing, intense, very informative."
- "Very therapeutic and healing environment. Great learning space.
- "Suzanne was a wonderful instructor. She provided a safe and caring environment for the class. She clearly explained the topics and was clear in answering questions. Classroom setting was comfortable and perfect for class size."
- "Suzanne has a wonderful way of educating to the learners ability and acceptance level. Very encouraging."
- "This was a great class taught in a nurturing and supportive environment. It moved through the information at just the right pace. Suzanne is patient and kind, leaving plenty of time for questions and answers. Wonderful!"
- "The class exceeded my expectations. Suzanne is an excellent, compassionate teacher."
- "The environment was very calming and serene- a lovely place to spend a weekend in class."
- "It was an incredible experience I will not forget. I did not expect this but it ended up being a personally healing experience as well. A gift to my life. Thank you for sharing healing touch with me! I'm so excited to practice and share all I learned with my family and friends."